Get Your TABC Certification in Only 2 Hours!
With Alcohol Safety Institute of America, you can get your TABC certification in just a few simple steps.
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Take the course, which can be completed in under 2 hours.
- Print out your OFFICIAL certificate, which is valid immediately.
****By clicking Enroll Now, you will be redirected to the Learn2Serve website. As the provider of this course, Learn2Serve will ask for personally identifiable information required by TABC and necessary to complete the course. Clicking Enroll Now will not charge you any fees; however you can refuse to be transferred to this website.
Course Provided by: Learn2Serve. TABC Approval Number : 454-508
Why Should You Get TABC Certified?
TABC (The Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission) is very adamant that any person who serves or sells alcoholic beverages, including any managers, should be able to adequately and efficiently identify individuals who are already intoxicated, be able to identify and prevent the sale of alcohol to minors and be aware of the dangers and responsibilities that come along with the sale and consumption of alcohol.
As a result of alcohol-related deaths and other alcohol related incidents, TABC has provided, and in some cases requires, TABC certification courses in order to work in certain areas of the service industry.
By getting your TABC certification, you will be able to feel confident knowing that you are familiar with the laws and regulations regarding alcohol and how to recognize situations that could potentially cause harm to yourself, co-workers and customers.
Most Importantly, by getting your TABC Certification, you are protecting yourself from not only trouble that could arise in the workplace, but legal trouble as well. With a Certificate of completion of TABC Training, you are protected from numerous forms of legal recourse that you would be held responsible for without your TABC Training Certification.
Verification of Your TABC Certification
- NO MORE WAITING! Once you successfully finish your TABC certification final exam, you will be able to print your official TABC Certificate immediately.
- Once you have become TABC certified, you or your employer can also verify the certification by calling us at (877) 251-4387 or you can visit the TABC Certificate Database and find the record of your certification.
- If you are unable to find your TABC certificate, you can call us at (877) 251-4387 and request a temporary certificate, which will be emailed to you. For the original copy, you will need to contact TABC to get a new copy mailed to you.
Course Outline – TABC Certification
TABC Certification – 2011 Updated Version
The TABC certification program focuses on the major issues involved with serving and selling alcohol. Once you have finished the course and passed the final exam with a 70% or higher, you will receive your temporary Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission Seller/Server Certification immediately and have the original copy sent to you within 5 business days.
TABC Training Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of the TABC certification course you will be able to:
- Explain how and why people use alcohol
- Have a broad understanding about the uses of alcohol
- Understand and be able to recognize the effects of alcohol
- Identify you role as a seller to enhance public safety in the sale of alcoholic beverage
- Discuss your responsibility as a seller under the Texas law
- Define and understand blood alcohol concentration (BAC) and how to calculate it
- Understand the risks of mixing alcohol with other drugs or substances
- Be able to identify and recognize intoxicated individuals
- Understand how and why to refuse sale to intoxicated individuals while minimizing conflict
- Minimize difficult situations at work and understand how and why to deal with them
- Accurately check IDs and be able to recognize when one is fake
- Understand the aspects of second-party sales
Requirements For Your TABC Certification
- Our courses no long have a 6-hour time limit!
- Upon completion of the course you will have a final exam, which you will get 2 attempts to achieve 70% or higher.
- If you don’t pass the final exam after 2 attempts, you will have to re-take the course, but there will be no additional fee for retaking to course or exam.
- If you follow the course and pay close attention, the TABC certification exam will be very easy for you and can be completed, from start to finish, in about 2 hours
Alcohol Seller/Server Certificate Reprint
- After course completion, you can log in to your account and print your TABC Certification any time you need it.
- To print your proof of certification from TABC’s website: Click Here
Accepted at these fine establishments